A downloadable game for Windows
Cranium Conundrum is a physics-based puzzle platformer taking place in the dream worlds that you create!
Disclaimer: The game is currently in early-access and the current version is not completely representative of the final product. This version will be updated on bi-weekly to monthly basis and certain features will be added or removed as the game is being developed.
- An Extensive Level Editor with many gameplay features and physics-enabled blocks/materials
- An (Early) Save/Load so you can show off your currently in-progress levels to your friends to play and enjoy or for you to finish creating at a later date. **
- An (Early) multiplayer enabled in the level editor for you to create and collaborate level creation with up to 8 players! **
- Player customization including changing character skin color (and upcoming clothings options such as head-wear and different shirts and pants)
- Logic System that allows you to enable certain events and items based on triggers you place in your level! **
- Publishing finished levels so user don't have access to the level editor content and can only play in the play mode.
- A central hub to upload your published levels filled with screenshots, comments, and ratings for you to share your awesome creative levels!
- Fully realized multiplayer with different level types for multiplayer-centric levels such as Capture The Flag, Deathmatch, and Races.
- A story mode where you will play through to get the backstory of the Glia and they're purpose for creating dream worlds. It will include collectibles that you will use to either customize your player or to create in your levels.
The game is still in alpha so if you encounter any bugs/glitches or would just like to request we add a feature in a future update you can contact us at http://www.fallingstargames.com/contact-us or email us at email@example.com.
To keep track of the game's development (even before an update is released) and see what is being worked on and what bugs we're aware of and are working to fix make sure to visit our trello:
|Published||68 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Character Customization, Level Editor, Multiplayer, Physics, Pixel Art, Puzzle-Platformer, Sandbox, Side Scroller|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: